INNOVATE IT is a complex incubation program designed to support entrepreneurs and intrapreneurs create innovative technology and IT products in Cluj.
The program is developed by Startup Transylvania and uses all the accumulated experience, in order to support you, the participants, to give life to an idea and transform it into a MVP over the 3 months of the program.
How do we do this?
InnovateIT offers a supporting context in which you will have access to:
- relevant theoretical knowledge delivered by renowed teachers,
- practical sessions, adds-on workshops, individual mentorship activities, aimed to support you adapt the theoretical knowledge to you particular challenges..
The program culminates with the opportunity to have your MVP selected in an acceleration program allowing you to gain funding and global exposure.
The program focuses on three main stages: Ideation, Product Management and Business Management, each of the stages having clear practical milestones, so that you can easily define the prototype product and develop it progressively.
Which is the structure of the shared knowledge you will access through INNOVATE IT?
- CREATIVITY, DESIGN THINKING & INNOVATION
- MARKET SCANNING AND RESEARCH
- PRODUCT MANAGEMENT
- PRODUCT MARKETING
- BUSINESS MODELS AND ORGANIZATIONAL DESIGN
- ENTREPRENEURIAL STRATEGIES
Who can apply to InnovateIt program?
InnovateIT is the perfect place to be if you are:
- an interdisciplinary team of up to 3 intrapreneurs from an IT company
aiming to create a spin-off within the company you are working for
- an entrepreneur aiming to equip yourself quickly with the abilities needed to develop tech and IT products.
What is expected of successful InnovateIT teams?
- Devote a significant amount of time to over the incubation period: at least 16 hours/week, over a period of 12 weeks
- Attend weekly add-on workshops
- Utilise the mentoring available through the program in order to develop the prototype product
When does InnovateIt take place and how do I register?
To register to the 2017 edition, which takes place between March and June, contact us via email email@example.com to schedule a meeting.