- Physical incubation – space rental with working infrastructure provided (wireless Internet access, office tools, video projectors, flip charts, copy station, stationery items, cleaning, mail delivery, etc.), access to conferences rooms
- Virtual incubation – business consultancy (assistance in devising the business concept and plan, assistance in scaling procedure etc.)
- General Intellectual Property – copyright, trademark, patent use
- Acceleration services – these program is aimed at start ups* and spin-offs** . You are being offered specialized mentoring and training, supervised development, hosting in the co-working space for the duration of the program. Eg : SprintPoint Pre-accelerator
- Starting a business in Cluj – we organise special events that help people to structure their ideas in order to create a coherent business and then make a clear business plan. Eg: Startup Live, Transilvania Demo Day, SRL-D event, etc.
- Networking opportunities (business matchmaking) in events such as Open Connect or arranged meetings.
Special ( together with partners)
- Consultancy in developing entrepreneurial skills and lifelong learning.
- Consultancy in business model – we help you understand the Business Model Canvas and the Lean Canvas methodologies
- Business trainings – pitch training, methodology trainings, etc.
- Developing marketing and management plans.
- Project management
- Market analysis
- Soft-landing – we can facilitate working in and introductions to hubs from abroad, information of how to establish a business abroad, etc.
- Access to the FiWare platform via the I3H network – we reprezent in our country the Fiware and I3H initiatives, thus being able to provide you with the opportunities they offer.
- The Fiware platform provides a rather simple yet powerful set of APIs (Application Programming Interfaces) that ease the development of Smart Applications in multiple vertical sectors. The specifications of these APIs are public and royalty-free. Besides, an open source reference implementation of each of the FIWARE components is publicly available so that multiple FIWARE providers can emerge faster in the market with a low-cost proposition.
- I3H– Incubating Internet Innovation Hubs – project is geared towards the development of “innovation and business development expert centers” across Europe.
Accessing funding – together with our partners from LC Learning & Consulting
Fundraising through national and international European and governmental programs. They can also offer services that help you develop your entrepreneurship skills and lifelong learning.
Legal – together with our partners from Laurentiu, Laurentiu & Associates
The rendered services are in the lines of: establishing a company, commercial contracts, mergers and acquisitions, IT&C legal matters, intellectual property law and management.